A delicious grazing board perfect for sharing with loved ones.. your valentines can thank us later!
- 200g ORSOM Winston (cut into hearts with a heart shaped cookie cutter!)
- 65g chocolate hearts
- 30g heart shaped salted pretzels
- 75g white chocolate pretzels
- 60g marshmallow hearts
- 100g chorizo or salami made into a rose
- 1 red apple sliced
- 50g dark chocolate with raspberries
- 175g red seedless grapes
- 50g strawberries
- 50g blueberries and blackberries
- Handful of flowers or herbs to garnish
- Take a heart shaped tray or board.
- Start by slicing the apple and add to your board.
- Using a heart shaped cutter, slice the Winston cheese and make into little heart shapes and add to your board.
- Using a ramekin, fold the chorizo or salami and roll into a rose shape and add to your board.
- Add the crackers, fruit, berries, and pretzels.
- Fill all the remaining spaces with the sweet treats and garnish with a huge amount of love, herbs, and flowers.