How about giving this mouth watering ORSOM recipe a try? Using Breeze, our mouth watering British Brie with Figs, Honey and Thyme.. you can bake this delicious recipe to perfection no time..
- 1 ORSOM Breeze Cheese
- 1-2 Figs
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Handful of Walnuts
- Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Assemble your ORSOM Breeze (that’s our mouth watering British Brie, if you didn’t yet know!) in an ovenproof dish.
- Take the figs and slice into thin slices and arrange on top of the Breeze
- Dizzle well with honey
- Scatter some of the walnut pieces on top (break them up slightly if you are using full walnut hearts)
- Finish with fresh Thyme leaves
- Pop into the oven at 180°C and bake for 10-12 minutes. You want to make sure the cheese is fully melted and catch it just before it starts to ooze!
- Serve with crusty bread, crackers or crudites. Delicious!